The Centenary Workout with Scott Furlong
Be season ready with the The Centenary Workout Hosted by Scott Furlong and free of charge to all!
Come on down to the pitch this Saturday, the 17th and get Season ready with the Centenary Workout hosted by Scott Furlong.
Meet at the pitch for 11am and bring you running shoes, the session will run until 12.
– Dust of the runners and come get active with a session for all fitness levels
– Join other teams and meet people across the club
– Stay and watch the L1 open up their EYHL campaign
– Enjoy a well deserved recovery drink in the bar
– Hosted by our very own Scott Furlong!
This event is free to all, including friends, family and the wider hockey community.
Junior Head Coach Announcement After a recent competitive process, Pembroke Wanderers Juniors is happy to announce…
On behalf of Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club, I am proud to announce that Kristian Mansfield will be…
Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club is delighted to announce limited additional spaces now available in our U10 section…