The Centenary Workout with Scott Furlong
Be season ready with the The Centenary Workout Hosted by Scott Furlong and free of charge to all!
Come on down to the pitch this Saturday, the 17th and get Season ready with the Centenary Workout hosted by Scott Furlong.
Meet at the pitch for 11am and bring you running shoes, the session will run until 12.
– Dust of the runners and come get active with a session for all fitness levels
– Join other teams and meet people across the club
– Stay and watch the L1 open up their EYHL campaign
– Enjoy a well deserved recovery drink in the bar
– Hosted by our very own Scott Furlong!
This event is free to all, including friends, family and the wider hockey community.
The annual Ken Treacy memorial takes place this weekend, continuing the Men’s opening Weekend Tradition. Watch our…
With the new season around the corner for our EYHL and Division 2 teams training has resumed prior…
Pembroke Wanderers are delight to announce the appointment of Nigel Henderson “Nidge” to our Coaching staff this…