Cocktail night goes off with extra bang this year
With the Men’s 1sts (IHL win in ‘Garvey), Ladies 2nds (League champs), Ladies 4ths (promoted!) and Ladies 5ths (promoted!) all grabbing BIG wins last week, the Ladies 1sts annual cocktail night proved the perfect backdrop to some serious celebrating on Saturday night in the Club. Details are still sketchy (Ladies 1sts still under PR blackout ahead of tonight’s UCD game) but some details and a few photos have emerged.
- A near riot broke out when Garry Ringwood (yes, Jilly’s BF and Rovers man) won the top prize – a signed Irish rugby jersey. Ernst & Junge are currently investigating.
- Equally as dodgy, Ladies 1sts coach Keith Crawford won a Meaghers pharmacy hamper of moisturising products which he promised he would ‘not re-gift’ but use personally.
- Jane Brownlee won the Keith Barry tickets – but promptly lost them on the dancefloor during a late Rhianna number. If you have them, please contact Jane asap.
- Alison Pigot won the Flying lesson but bizarrely swapped it for a 20cl bottle of Smirnoff which was swiftly commandeered by the Ladies 5ths.
- Other alleged prizes included Kodaline & Dave McSavage tickets, which we assume someone won and remembered to take home.
Until Next year…
In the meantime, you can catch our wonderful Ladies 1sts in action on the pitch tonight – 8pm home to UCD (recently crowned Leinster Champs) -we can’t think of a better way to blow off the cobwebs – good luck girls!
Junior Head Coach Announcement After a recent competitive process, Pembroke Wanderers Juniors is happy to announce…
On behalf of Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club, I am proud to announce that Kristian Mansfield will be…
Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club is delighted to announce limited additional spaces now available in our U10 section…